If the company is liable to pay VAT, you cannot start "including VAT" invoicing until the company is in the register. Once the company is registered for VAT, do the following:
- Always add VAT to the price of all taxable goods and services you sell.
- Give the buyer an invoice with all the details required by the Value Added Tax Act.
- Deduct the VAT of goods and services you have purchased for the purposes of your business from the VAT total of your sales.
- If your sales for the accounting period (12 months) are less than €30,000, you may request relief for the VAT to be paid.
- File and pay VAT to the Tax Administration regularly. The filing times depend on your tax period
- Start filing VAT returns as soon as you register as a VAT-liable taxpayer.
- File the return for each tax period even if you have not started your operations yet or you have had no sales in the accounting period.
Using UKKO Pro - service we will send the VAT -reports forward to the Tax Administration.