UKKO Pro's pricing is designed to support the new entrepreneur. When the use of the service is small, your monthly fee is 0 € / month. As your turnover increases, your monthly price will gradually increase to the normal price of 60 € / month + VAT. The monthly fee does not rise higher than that 60 € + VAT. The price of the service is based on cumulated turnover, so the sum of sales revenues. Our service automatically calculates the monthly price for you, so you don't have to worry about it.
A new entrepreneur
The monthly price is therefore determined by the total turnover. For example, you set up a company through UKKO Pro and send invoices monthly for the total price of 320€. Your monthly payment will then be:
- turnover after 1. month 320€, you pay a € 0 monthly fee
- turnover after 2. months 640€ (320 + 320), you pay a 0€ monthly fee
- turnover after 3. months 960€ (640 + 320), you pay a 0€ monthly fee
- turnover after 4. months 1280€ (960 +320), you pay 10€ + VAT monthly payment
- When the turnover reaches 3,000€, the monthly price is 20€ + VAT
- When the turnover reaches 6,000€, the monthly price is 40€ + VAT
- When the turnover reaches 10,000€, the monthly price is 60€ + VAT
In this example, a person would pay the full monthly price of 60€ + VAT in just over 2,5 years.
Changing the accounting firm
If you change your accounting firm, the monthly price will be determined by your company’s current cumulative turnover. For example, if your current turnover is 5,400€, you will pay 20€ + VAT for the first month. The monthly price increases to 40€ + VAT when your total turnover since the establishment of the company reaches 6,000€. The maximum amount that you will pay is 60€ + VAT fee, and the monthly price will not exceed this amount.
The UKKO Pro service includes the following features:
- Automated accounting
- Smart invoicing software: create and receive invoices in one place (incl. E-invoices and paper invoices)
- Real-time financial monitoring
- Automatic VAT and tax returns
- Accountant support (chat, email, and phone)
- Driving logbook
- Formation of the income statement
- Digital storage of receipts and vouchers